Wednesday 7 December 2011

Drafts of my Front Cover...

These are some drafts of my front cover...

In both these magazines they look a bit empty for example in the top right corner, also I have not put any slogan or header in. In both of these I have changed the font that JASPER JOHN is written in; my personal favorite is the 2nd magazine because it is more realistic and away the artist would write their name, I also like it because it gives a more personally feel to the magazine so the audience isn't so detached.

My favorite thing about both the magazines is the photograph, it really stands out because he is pointing at you, it grabs the audiences attention immediatly. In addition is is very happy (as the model is smiling) also it have very bright colours and makes you happy, I have chosen to do this instead of black and white because you wouldnts want to read a magazine which makes you feel bad because its not bright and cheerful. This is also how I imagaine my audience to be, confident and cheerful so if my model emulates it the the audience will feel like there are other people like them, offering them reassurance. If I had used a black and white image and aberant decoding is that it is dull and boring so then the audience could think the thing in the magazine is just as boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment