Sunday 31 March 2013

Don't Judge A Boy By His Glasses Film Poster..


This is my final film poster - I am rather pleased with it as it looked very professional and very similar to the Scarface film poster that I was emulating.

I have included all the typical conventiuons of a film poster:
    • Title
    • Director and starring information
    • Release date
    • Copyright information
    • The film's website
    • The age classification
    • Production and basic role information
    • A main image
This all leads to make film poster looking very professional.

I created my entire poster in gray-scale as it communicates the connoations and agenda of the film. It tell the audience that the film brings to light and tackles a serious subject. This film poster would appeal to film critics and independant audiences because it is artisic and carries symbolic messages within it.

I have edited the image so it is slightly cartoonish as is makes the poster much more ambiguious and means more people would be able to relate to the situation and character. The cartoonish image also highlights the glasses that my protagonist is wearing obviously an important propp in my film and his costume and other problems clearly highlight that the film is set in a school.

No comments:

Post a Comment