Friday 19 April 2013

Evaulation..



















Audience Feedback:
I have had a large amount of audience feedback from both my target audience and my family; I have found it incredibly helpful as I have been able to alter my products accordingly.
As early research I showed my script and storyboards to a few peers and my family – the response was the same; the jump cuts between the protagonists mind and his reality did not make sense and as a result I decided to remove this from the script. Meaning that it is much more easily understood by my audience which is obviously very important.
I showed both my film poster drafts and my review pages to a peer throughout the course and they helped me to improve many aspects of my texts that I simple did not noticed when I looked at it myself.
I also found audience feedback in terms of understanding the symbolism that I was representing through my text  - I used other people to see if they understood what I was trying to represent meaning that the symbolism was clear not only to me but my audience too.
A few examples of what I have said above is that someone who watched my video said that they liked how I had separated the two different areas of the protagonist’s real life and his thoughts by converting sections of my video into black and white – they also thought this was effective as they felt that this reflected the mood of the video very well and communicated how hopeless someone in the protagonist position would feel this made me feel as I had achieved something as this was my intended meaning.
Another viewer of my video commented on how the glasses were the only difference between the bully and the victim which in there opinion make the audience look down on the bully for having such a petty excuse for bullying someone, my audience member felt that this discouraged this type of behaviour.
When I asked several members how they felt when the were watching the video they responded that it provoked many emotions put particularly sympathy when the protagonist was being targeted but also hope in the last scene – I was slightly conscious that the sound that I had used was a bit sketchy and very noticeable but I was thankful to find from my audience that they hadn’t noticed it.
The overall feedback has been very useful and helpful – following the feedback from my audience at different states I have tried to alter my video to improve the highlighted areas overall making my video much stronger and better quality.









No comments:

Post a Comment