Tuesday 2 October 2012

Shot Composition and Camera Movement...



This is a video we made to test our technical skills, personally the most important thing I took from this was don't be lazy USE A TRIPOD! The crash zoom and slow zoom look rubbish because I did it hand held.
I now release the importance of find suitable things to use for camera movement so that I can achieve the best shot possible for example for the tracking we would ideally use tracks but the school doesn't have them so we could used something like a skateboard or a desk chair although this may not look very professional when we are filming it will help us get a more professional standard shot.
Finally, I have learnt that when filming outdoors you have to keep a keen I on the brightness and lighting of the shot as when editing I found that some shots were darker than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment