Wednesday 12 October 2011

Front Cover Magazine Pictures


This was a image I was going to use but it didn't look like any of the prossesional magazine I had seen:

What I like about this picture is that it convays ideas of a good friendship.

In addition this is also the right size picture for a magazine front cover











This is another picture I wanted to use for my magazine front cover:


I was going to use this because it had the right number of people in it

That they were looking directly at the camera

I ended up not using because it was not the right shape for a magazine front cover





This is the picture I used for my front cover:


I used this because:

It had a feel of friendship and communtiy

The people in the picture look very happy and it would cheer them

After I cropped it it was magazine shape.

It was my favorite picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment