Sunday 23 October 2011

My Final Contents Page

This is my final contents page:
























I have used different coloured fonts to make my text stand out, but I have also used it to make my stories easier to read.
I have put little doodle on my contents page to make it more appealing to the younger end of my target audience also this is the kind of drawing that they would do if the were bored.
I have used a callout in my contents page to attract attention to the promotional story.
My colour scheme is the same through my contents page I have done this so you won't get distracted by the colour you will just see the writing and the stories which are the selling point of the magazine, but I have use colour to make the magazine look good and not a boring black and white scheme because this would not appeal to my target audience.
All the image I have chosen to use relate to the magazine stories or my target audience in some way.
I have used a graffiti style font because this would appeal to my target audience an this also maybe how the would write in bold and it would be the font that they would chose.

Whenever I came up with an idea for my magazine I would ask the question how would my typical target audience do it? Then I would go on to incorporate how I think they would do it into my idea because the I know it would appeal to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment