Tuesday 18 October 2011

My Final Magazine Front Cover

This is my final magazine front cover:













This is my final magazine front cover, I changed my font to a more graffiti style font because I feel that this would appeal to my target audience more. I also made a shadow behind the masthead as I wanted it to jump out off the page.
I used many different colored fonts to make each different puff or cover line look separate from the others also I used a different range of size and fonts to show the importance and the promotional value of the stories.
I have also used a callout; this is to draw the readers attention to the promotion.
I have also included a:
Website address
Issue number
Price
Date and
Barcode
which are all typical conventions of a professional magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment