Tuesday 11 October 2011

Magazine Front Covers




Photography - There is a single cover image of Miley. She is looking straight at the audience which makes it direct address. Easy to do; have a friend dress up in a white top in front of a white screen (or photoshop her out and put her of the white back ground, and remove all blemishes)
What I Like About It - I like that the the picture on the magazine is fairly plain, that also makes the writing stand out and look interesting








Photography - It is a picture of a colourful bird. I would take a picture of a bird and then photoshop the bird out of the picture and cut it out and then put it on a green background.
What I like About It - I don’t really like this magazine because nothing really stands out all the font is really small so it does not stand out. I think it is borning.











Photography - There is a picture of a man looking angry which suggest his produces rock music. We could make this image by cutting a friend looking anrgy of an image and the putting them on the red background.
What I like about it - I like this because it has a bold statement with all the red of the back ground and the black making it stand out. I like the studio photography.













Photography - This is a controted picture it make all the cars look flawless this is done by lighting. You’d take a picture of the car and then put it on a different background.
What I Like - What I like about this picture is that it it has a very plain background which makes the car stand out more. In additition I like that the font is very bold and in stand out colours so you can notice straight way with out having to look to far









Photography - In this magazine there is not really a main image but lots little ones. Most of the images have been photoshop to up the contrast also the picture have been cropped and tilted.
What I Like About it - In this magazine there is not really a main image but lots little ones. Most of the images have been photoshop to up the contrast also the picture have been cropped and tilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment