Tuesday 11 October 2011

My Magazine Fonts






I like this font for my masthead but when I put it on my back ground it didn’t show up very well, and I wanted my title to be really bold and to stand out. I am also putting my masthead at the top of my magazine so when you look on a magazine rack it catches your eye straight away.
I have also used slang for my magazine because it is how my target audiences would typically speak and I would like my audience to be able to relate to my magazine. My target audience is secondary school students from about 13-17 from both genres, I wanted this target audience because my magazine is a school magazine and people not in school would probably not want to read it.

This is the font I ended up using, this font is sans-serif I choose to use this because it is a lot less formal and a lot more modern then sans font and I believe that my target audience would prefer this and choose this font them selves so it appeals to them more.
To begin with I tried using the font in black but it didn’t show up very well on my back ground so I choose a different colour so it stood out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment