Sunday 23 October 2011

Progression of my contents page

Here are all the images I didn't use in my contents page:
























I didn't use this image because it was the wrong size, also it wasn't really related to any of my stories.


I wanted to use this picture because I though it looked really good, but in the end I didn't use it because it didn't really relate to my magazine.











Next these are two pictures I did use in my magazine and reasons why:

I used this picture because it related to one of my stories (Your Hobbies) and also as it is a picture of cars and cars racing stereotypically it would appeal to the male side of my target audience and it would interest them in to reading the magazine.










This is another photo I used in my magazine:

 I used this picture because it shows a younger person, this would appeal to them more, I did this because most of the people in my magazine photos are Sixth Form, even though it would be a Sixth Form Issue I wouldn't want to lose my regular readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment